Friday, October 13, 2006

two wonderful updates

First of all...

I've just purchased a new domain http://debtservant.com/ so I'll be moving the blog over there! huzzah! blogger has been cool and all, but i hate the templates - yeah, im picky.

SECOND!!!
I've been using Cash Duck like a fiend these past 2 days because Kira has a little contest running right now. Just so you know it's working...

SPENT: 32.54
EARNED: 63.00
AWAITING: 68.00

Uhh just so we're clear - I've basically made 100$ pure profit y'all. IM SERIOUSLY NOT JIVING YINZ...
(yes I said yinz, I was emphasizing a point)

Last but not least...

My traffic has gone way down and I know that is because I haven't been posting regularly. I'm going to do my damndest to get back on top of things here once the transition to the new server is done.

Peace,
Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home