Monday, October 02, 2006

Back In The Game

Well, I am finally beginning step 2 of the PLAN!

I began tracking my spending again yesterday, just so I can be sure that my new budget stays on track.
Here is my estimate for October:

cable 50
phone 125
ccs 275
B loan
250
A loan
100
rent 475
electric 50
save 50
A loan
200


total
1575

Those should all pretty much be on point. The 'b loan' and 'a loan' are both people that I OWE. One is the ex and one is the current partner! AWESOME.

Right now, I owe the current partner A quite a bit of money ($4000) as I have made a lot of necessary purchases with A's credit.

The ex B, is owed for a purchase made when we were together. I've split the cost with her, so it ends up with me paying around $1100.

Here are extra expenses (and bills included)I have budgeted for:
bus fare
60
eating out
80
bills
1575
parking
45
entertainment 100
savings
50
school
100
gas
40
household/groceries 150









total

2200

My bi-weekly checks from work equal up to $2100. I still have some additional cutting and saving to do.
Fortunately I do a fair amount of freelance ( accepting work now!) so thats always good for a couple hundred extra each money.

In other news, I QUIT SMOKING!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home