Friday, August 18, 2006

Letting It All Hang Out

Well kids, it's been one of those weeks...

My spending has been ok, I tried not to eat out as much this week. Broke down yesterday. Oops!
I have an 'unexpected' expense coming up on Saturday (cable install - 130$) which I really don't have the money for. I also have to order 3 books for an online class (probably about 50$) and also make to next Friday. Wednesday, I 'accidently' went buck nutty on eBay and bought 3 things (61.09$) that I have to pay for ASAP.

Current Account Balance: 131.96$

I have a refund check floating out in space somewhere for around 200$. I also have a sidejob paycheck coming for about the same amount. No real idea when these will be paid to me.

I have about 30$ in my Paypal account which I can't access because I need to re-verify.

I also have my ING e-fund: 25.40$

And another 20$ stashed in my closet for EXTREME emergencies...

It's times like these when the tracker is useful for reminding myself how foolish I am with my money. SO, I guess my plans for this weekend will involve some hustlin'

Blah...

1 Comments:

Blogger supermom_in_ny said...

You might want to check ut my blog....

Getting out of Debt

I post freebies, online income and more. Follow the link to Make Money Online and learn how you can earn money online...for FREE..using your blog! There are many other ways, just check it out. Leave me a comment and tell me what you think.

By the way, I found your comment on someone esle's blog. You're right...you are a PERSONAL finance blogger!

Take care and check out the site, it may alleviate some of your stress this weekend and help you with some cash! You have nothing to lose!

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home