Thursday, October 12, 2006

CASH DUCK - FREE $$...it's like employer matching..but BETTER

So, ok - most of you 2 people who read my blog know who Kira is. Well Kira started this sweet ass website to make money from! I'm trying to write this so it sounds as legitimate and non-cheesy as possible, but honestly...I know it sounds too good to be true.

Basically Cash Duck is a refferal ad - clicky program thing. Kira lists offers (i.e. FREE TRIAL FOR NETFLIX!!!!! score) and you signup for the free trial and you earn $$$$ for it. Sometimes, the trials aren't free. Sometimes you pay a couple of bucks. Sometimes, you need to cancel in a certain number of days...Regardless, it's like free money. I kind of consider it like a really quick turn around stock market deal.
You invest a little (be it time or a few bucks) then you make a profit!! then you 'sell' (or cancel). Pretty sweet right?

Here's the way I work it. I look for the offers that have the highest payouts (my highest was 35$) which I paid 10$ to sign up for. Now, obviously you will need to keep track of/cancel subscriptions that you don't want, but that's not much work at all.

So now, I have a little refferal button over on my side bar. HOOK A SISTA UP!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hm...how do the companies make money if people sign-up and cancel all the time?

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They make money because it is a trial and they hope you like it and stay signed up. Or they hope that you forget.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home