Thursday, April 06, 2006

Introductions

My name is Jessica, I live in Pittsburgh, and I'm 23 years old. I'm a full time college student, work full time, and perform various sexual acts for creditors in my spare time.

I created this blog for three reasons:

I need to completely erase my debt.
I need to regain control of my personal finances.
I need to learn budget, save, and invest.

This is mainly a way for me to track and share my progress. Maybe I'm the only 23 year old who doesn't know anything about savings/investments, but I'm betting not. I've found alot of great blogs on personal finance so hopefully I can share/relay what've I've learned with some of the other "Generation Debt"-ers.

Current financial stats coming soon...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessica: Welcome to blog land.

I have to agee with your statement "Maybe I'm the only 23 year old who doesn't know anything about savings/investments, but I'm betting not." Look at all the adds on TV and billboards claiming to help people get their debt under control. I applaud you for having financial goals and making an attempt to reach them. I know when I was your age I had no idea or concern about my financial future.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

thanks for your welcome!

I don't know anyone my age who is conscious of their own financial future. Granted, I don't know that many people, and it's possible we haven't gotten around to the subject, but I just don't think we've been educated. There are a few things I felt like my parents should have warned me about when I left home, credit being one of them. I can remember when I started getting 23% APR credit cards, and shortly after collections notices I wasn't really sure what was going on, or even what it meant. I'm going through the learning process now...

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home